Old March 30th 11, 08:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
RicodJour

Default Who can believe in colonizing space but a Christian?

On Mar 30, 9:15*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" wrote:

Isn't the idea LUNATIC? It looks so from my Beach Cruiser...

The only long term hope for our...errr...my species, is getting off
planet. Thinking otherwise is simply being short-sighted.

BTW, I'll bet you that within our lifetimes the word lunatic will
undergo a complete reversal in meaning. Just so's ya know, I plan on
living a long time. Bet accordingly.