Old April 1st 11, 04:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
RicodJour

Default Who can believe in colonizing space but a Christian?

On Apr 1, 9:13*am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" wrote:

Some "experts" lead
you to believe that you can find "valuable resources," but THEY NEVER
TELL YOU HOW TO SHIP IT BACK.

You've never fallen off your "bike" and gone boom? The "thing" that
makes "you" fall down and not up is called 'gravity'. That's what
they'd use to for the "return trip". I believe it's free, "but" I'm
not sure.