Old July 29th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default On l'Equipe - IRMS

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:53:29 +0200, Montesquiou wrote:

According the today morning l'Equipe, the Floyd's lawyer - Buxeda _ put
under suspition the IRMS technique by telling "Elle (IRMS) est tellement peu
fiable, scientifiquement que la plupart des laboratories ne l'utilisent pas.
En fait le laboratoire de Chatenay est sûrement le seul au monde Ã* s'en
server encore"

Helas, I could'not find the english translation.

According to him

1 - IRMS is not reliable

2 - The French Lab is the last who till use this unreliable IRMS
The lawyer is, of course, aware that the Lab has found the synthetic Testo.

Now, we know the conduct he will follow.

Interesting, this confirms what L'Equipe wrote yesterday then in spite
of what the naysayers have been writing here.

IMRS is apparently the only credible test here, even
http://freefloydlandis.blogspot.com/ seem to agree ;-)

I'm a bit confused about the CIR test, must be the same thing