Old January 10th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Default America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167776 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the companies who spend billions on advertising
know more about what works than you do.

Actually they don't know much, Lol.

I don't know which softdrink sponsored the Olympics but I think it was
Coke.
But whatever it was, something like 70% of people questioned
thought it was the oposite drink of the actual sponsorer.
So if it was Coke, everyone thought it was Pepsi.

Most people I know aren't gonna buy Columbia just cause Dan's wearing
Columbia.

Gib

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle