Old January 10th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Default America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167792 wrote:
Columbia spent $385 million on sales and marketing in the past year;
about 25% of their total budget. Either:

1) Call them up and tell them they could save $385 million by using the
brilliant Goats On Unicycles marketing plan, or,

2) Go learn something and call us back when you have a clue.

They can spend 100% for all I care. That don't prove squat.

Sir... Do you find it so necassary to be rude to a sweet little boy?
Was I being so rude towards you? Remember, I am yet in my formative
years and I'm rather impressionable. If you fill my mind with your
acidic remarks, I'll grow irracible and resentful, taking it out on my
wife and children, escaping in a bottle. I'll start selling ciggarettes
and booze to minors just for the kick of being a menace to society.

But seriously, why be so rude? Show me where I was rude, I'll stop. I
won't be offended. I want to be a nice person and that always takes a
lot of help. Don't be a jerk.
My utter sympathy goes out to your children.

Also, just cause I'm young, it dons't mean I don't know my ****.
I study social trends, the culture of consumerism and sociology as well
as keeping tuned into programs such as Market Place and The Nightly
Business Report.

Please, don't develop the condition that so many people your age have,
of thinking, because of your age, you know it all.

I'm not claiming to no ANYTHING.
I was voicing a harmless opinion and you shot me down.

But I don't mean to be so biting.
so here's some happy faces and some hearts!

3 3 3

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle