Old December 8th 05, 10:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinions about protective gear wanted

wrote:
Bwah ha ha ha , You don't know me, ya moron, but keep ranting away.
Ranting, that must be how you get negative attention. End of
discussion, you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the
face. Keep ruminating, it's a sign of mental illness. And my dear, you
need a shrink. (waits forJD's jr high level reply). Babble on, I may
read it, and I may not. Depends if I am in the mood for a laugh....J

Interesting. You still haven't answered my question as to what you are
doing on a mountain bike forum. Your "I know you are, but what am I?"
replies are quite lame and I expect another forthcoming. Run along
now, back to the myriad of private lies in your virtual world of
unreality.

JD