Old June 10th 18, 05:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Chain waxing

On 2018-06-08 10:06, jbeattie wrote:

[...]
-snip snip-

Is this the guy who ride a bike with only a front brake?

-snip snip-

front brakes stop; rear brakes skid.

Not on my bikes. Problem with only one brake is that when it fails you
have ... no brakes. It has happened to me several times that one of them
failed. I also know a rider who thought that after one brake failed she
could go on using the bike and fix that when she gets around to it. Then
one fine morning it happened, the 2nd brake failed, downhill,
T-intersection into a busy road with a stop sign and no way to stop.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/