Old June 11th 18, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Chain waxing

On 2018-06-08 10:06, jbeattie wrote:

[...]

... She was up at like 2:00 AM this morning going through all my
buckets in the garage . . . totally ****ed off at the condition
of some of my bike cleaning brushes. So I asked her about the
dust under the refrigerator . . . "have you seen that . . . have
you? How could any self-respecting wife allow that disgusting
accumulation? And your hair in the drain! It's like stringy
snot! I want a divorce!"

When making bacon and eggs this morning I mentioned a li'l grease
spot on the range from yesterday. When I came home late from a fun
MTB ride and she still made a very nice dinner. That didn't go over
very well :-)

Most women are neat freaks while most men would become real slobs
if they weren't married to them.

Have you seen Lou's garage? You could do surgery on the floor
without fear of infection.

Is this the guy who ride a bike with only a front brake?

Yep, the same guy who knows what he is doing, buying high quality stuff, takes care of his stuff and has an excellent trackrecord in not breaking equipment.

Lou