Old May 8th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Can't Use Helmets in the Sun????

{newsgroups restored}

dvt wrote:
From http://www.newsreaders.com/guide/netiquette.html:

/Don't excessively cross-post/

* Cross-posting refers to posting a message to more than one group
at a time, in the same post.

* If a message /truly belongs/ in multiple groups, by all means
cross-post. In fact it is /better/ to cross-post than to post the same
message separately to different groups. {italics added}

HELLO?!? Which of the groups above are inappropriate???

While I'm 92.3% sure the OP was a troll, it WAS on topic for the groups in
which it was...cast.

By posting your holier-than-thou admonition to just ONE group, people in the
others were deprived of your much-needed {netcop sarcams mode} wisdom.

Bill "and no, sarcams ain't no typo" S.

The followups to this message are set to rec.bicycles.misc, a group
that I rarely visit but seems most appropriate for this discussion.

What a maroon...