Old June 21st 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.marketplace
RicodJour

Default Le Poseur

On Jun 21, 6:17 am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:41:43 -0700, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

Acting like "just some guy" who "just happened to stumble" on the website
when in fact he owns it is dishonest. Period.

I can't believe I agree completely with Sorni about something, but I
do.

That is the wonder that is Usenet. You guys get to hold hands and
sing Kumbaya, _and_ we deliver a ****-storm of on-point criticism to
someone who probably never saw it coming.

Generally, the feedback on such an activity (Wow! Look what I just
found!) outside Usenet would be in dribs and drabs and not
particularly constructive. The perp...sorry...the alleged perp would
probably not learn from the experience. Enter Usenet where spankings
are everyday occurrences, and a broad sampling of
misfits...sorry...posters would weigh in with their opinions.

The OPerp (trademarked, sorry) seems a good-natured sort, and I'm
willing to discount his transgression as an abundance of youthful
exuberance.*

* Offer good for a limited time only. Void where prohibited by law.