Old December 3rd 04, 06:21 AM
Johnny NoCom

Chris SLOWDIO POSTED:

I think Johnny and raffiman are upset that I emailed the moderator and had them booted from
cycling.com. I'm tellin ya, they are running out of places on the web to roam. If they keep it up
here as well, send an email to the moderator. It works.

Gee you wrong and LYING AGAIN! Lookit here, I'm posting and you're responding on CYCLING
FORUMS.....

Go ahead and email the moderator. Both you guys are a couple of sissies afraid of "freedom of
speech!"

You can NEVER ELIMINATE POSTS FROM THE USENET YOU MORON!!!!!

I'M GOING TO BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!

Johnny