Old August 10th 18, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Peeler[_2_]

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 05:24:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

I find riding a bike very enjoyable, whether on roads or other places.

He finds baiting senile oafs extremely enjoyable! Gee...

FOUND, another beneficiary for your obsessive demented stalking anus?

You, BET!

Found, [sic] another opportunity to display your "famed" incurable idiocy
and psychosis in public again, my favourite punching bag?

Of, [sic] COURSE you did! LOL

LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"