Old November 7th 04, 12:44 AM
Robert Haston

Much more spending money

Social accomplishment = actually doing something for society versus just
whining and voting

"Y bar" wrote in message
om...
All,

As part of my study, I need to submit a RESEARCH PAPER on the topic
"The effects of the bike on the human being".
Here are few ideas that I came with:
* Improve the physical fitness of the biker.
* Improve the healthy of the biker and prevent illness
* Improve the domesticity (bike with kids / spouse)
* Social life (meet other people with the same hobby)
* Mental health
Etc...

The bike also has an effect the universe:
* Less traffic --- less air pollution
* Less need to invest on highways / roads
* Less energy
etc...

Please let me know if you have other inputs