Old January 15th 05, 02:12 AM
Chalo

foots wrote:
It seems to have good componets, light weight frame.

I couldn't find any information in the listing about the weight of the
frame. Don't assume it's light just because it's made of CFRP. There
are plenty of disgustingly heavy bikes around that are made from
"light" materials.

The forks on that bike are reminiscent of forks I bought for a recent
project, which were labeled "SR Suntour XCR-75 Magnesium". They were
sturdy and nicely finished, and they seemed durable. On the other
hand, they were heavy, crude (with no damping mechanism I could
identify), and adjustable only for spring preload.

It seems like a pretty nice bike for the money, and the seller's
feedback seems pretty good. But I would ask a few questions before
bidding.

Chalo Colina