Old April 22nd 05, 02:50 AM
Geezer Boy

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:24:13 -0800, b_baka wrote:

Michael K wrote:
wrote:

To me, bike
rack is totallly unnecessarily and it's matter of free or to be
slave. Today I park my bike in anywhere in any space cuz I'm free man

To me bike rack am unnecessarily when am having old rotten bike theif
no do want. In land of wealth where everywon rides new bike, locking
bike to rack makes won free to ride new bike not wok home like
peasant. Butt only ugly old bikes go to Wal-Mart, so I do not now
where bike rack is, ha ha ha.

Now I am laughing at this thread. How can anyone murder the English
language so completely that it makes no sense frome either side of the pond?

Bill Baka (almost ROTFL)

Bad drugs (in teenagers, typically sniffing buck-a-can WalMart aerosol
paint, or gasoline, in paper bags) and resultant brain damage. I mean
"cognitive challenges." Coherent verbal production diminishes rapidly:
hence, these "word salads."

Geezer Boy