Old March 31st 04, 02:13 PM
Stephen Baker

Default "Actually you are the first person to bring up this issue"

James Annan says:

Care to provide a reference for this "fact?"

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=1063

Thanks - I'll go look at that in a min.

By the way, if you really have a question to put to me, a.m-b
generally isn't the best place for it, as I only skim it occasionally.

Well, if you want to say things on the newsgroup I frequent, that's where
you're gonna get your answer.

But if you just want to make a snide comment behind my back, feel free
to cut out the x-post again...

All snide comments made face-to-face, so to speak. It's no fun behind your
back...
If the x-post was cut, please blame AOHell, who don't give me an option to
x-post or not, it just goes where they say it goes.

Steve