Old December 1st 07, 01:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Graeme Dods

Default It's official - I'm a fat *******

On Nov 30, 5:54 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:55:52 +0900

Barty wrote:

I had the same situation with knicks at Ride and Style. Mauritzio told
me Italian sizing was particularly small. I'm medium in any other
European/Oz clothing but XL in Italian. Maybe Italians base their sizing
on some kind of anorexic system? ;0)

They are all small.

Until they hit mid-30s/early 40s. Then the females turn in to big
Italian mammas and the males turn in to Pavarotti shaped objects. Who
can blame them though, Italian food is bloody good!