Old October 21st 04, 06:25 AM
Nige

Well, the trip was a complete blast. The traffic in Saigon was all I
had heard it could be, and then some. It really was a lot of fun. I've
ridden a fair bit in China, but the traffic in Saigon was more
intense. Rode around the city quite a bit, and the longest ride was to
Can Gio, 120km round trip. The roads got very rough on parts of that
ride. Once you leave the city the traffic gets a lot lighter. The
people are very friendly. All in all a lot of fun, and I'm going to
try and go back again in the next couple of months.