Old November 13th 04, 02:09 PM
Davey Crockett

Ewoud Dronkert writes:

On 13 Nov 2004 06:45:01 -0500, Davey Crockett wrote:
What version of firefox are you runnung? I'm assuming that it's a Windows
version??

Yeah, mostly 1.0 on winxp. Sometimes 1.0 on linux (suse 9.1).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Thanks. I was about to dump FireFox, but then they came out with a patch that
fixed most of my complaints. Which is a drag because I always compile from
source rather than use the tarball and or slackpacks. (I'm a SlackRat myself
)

I did write them about the .MHT files though. They are not very common, and in
fact Mozilla can read them, so it should be easy for the FireFox team to slide
the requisite code over.

That said though, many of the Linux/'nix geeks are dumping FireFox, and I
myself was close.

It is a bit of a peoblem though as I have a Fluxbox installer all set up and
ready to go for the Geek Show on Nov 21 (Forgot the real name - Linux
Exposition or somesuch) and it is all keyed in to use FireFox as default
browser for all the applications and I'd hate to have to change all my code
now.

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site - current year Sixes: http://sixday.741.com/2004-2005/2004-2005.html