Old February 1st 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dennis P. Harris

Default Getting back to my old pace after "injury"

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:46:38 -0500 in rec.bicycles.misc, "chris
c" wrote:

I started back on
the trainer a few weeeks ago and felt like I was starting all over again.

and i can tell you, the older it gets, the harder it is to work
your way back from thighs of lead.

the best advice i had when i was recovering from my knee surgery
was to ride every other day when i'm not in good shape, because
recovery takes almost 2 days when i'm not fit.

as you build your way back, the rides can get longer and more
frequent.