Old March 12th 08, 05:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Shimano, IMBA Release MTB Economics "Study" (Read "Lies")

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:01:48 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
snip

They never write ANYTHING that isn't propaganda..

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black ...

Hmmm. IMBA & Shimano say "50 million Americans mountain bike". I say
far fewer. Which of us is right? DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande