Old June 8th 07, 10:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domesticated ape

Default Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

Boo that sucks!

For what I can recall from previous threads I think that unicycles are
considered the same as bikes under UK law and are therefore technically
illegal to ride on the pavement. Sounds like you were just unlucky in
meeting a cop at the wrong time.

Wheter it's illegal or not, lying in court about what unicycle you were
riding would be pretty sketchy, especially if you were under oath!

--
domesticated ape
http://www.usenet.com