Old August 3rd 15, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Nice people, these Tour de France riders.

On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 13:06:07 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wit.

Thank you greatly kind sir for that compliment emanating from you.
Now please vomit to me from you the further honour of syphilitic camel.
And my child's toy is a very useful convenient economical delightful
viable means of transport for many things,
And I know what you think of child's toy riders.
And I take that as a great compliment coming from you.
I have no intention whatever of organising my life to suit your foul
prejudices.