Old May 1st 05, 10:58 PM
LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m

Default Frame mount bike stand

JohnC wrote:

Many years ago I purchased a frame mounted clip that attaches
to the bottom tube. It is about two inches long and when open,
it locks against the front tire essentially keeping the bike
from rolling and acting as a crude stand when the bike is
resting against something.

That was a "Flickstand", made by Rhode Gear. I had one of them on my old
Fuji "Grand Tourer" and it worked well for the purpose.

Does anybody know where to purchase one of these?

They disappeared after Bell bought Rhode Gear in 1989.