Old February 10th 10, 06:34 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chris[_9_]

Default Roundabouts?

On 09/02/2010 21:48, wrote:
Hello,

My town, Grand Chute, just installed a roundabout. I'm definitely
going to check it out this spring.

I'm a recumbent tricyclist, so I sit closer to the ground than an
average cyclist.

Have any of you fellow recumbent cyclists been on such a thing?

It seems, to me, to just be a gloried intersection with yield signs.
Is there anything special I should look out for?

Thanks,
Cullen

Have plenty of them in the UK would not want to try 4-5 lane roundabouts
we have in some places. Need to remember to give way to traffic on the
roundabout and watch out for people joining who might not see you.
always good practice to signal your intentions i.e. leaving roundabout.
--
Chris