Old May 18th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Andre Jute FAQ

On May 18, 1:31*pm, samvaknin wrote:
Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

LOL. I don't imagine even Shmuel Vaknin and
) would sink so low as to enter
the stalker Peter Howard's threads merely to promote his {self-
published) book. Howard is a wannabe writer who will never be
published; he has been stalking me for a decade or more. His
motivation is the same envy that ensures he will never be publishable.

But what's so funny is that poor Howard and the other RBT clowns, who
all claim to be experts on everything, when they choose an expert on
narcissism choose a jailbird and financial crook, whose CV includes:

"... in 1995 ... was tried for his role in an attempted takeover of
Israel's Agriculture Bank [and, clearly, convicted because the next
entry reads:]
"Was interned [jailed!] in the State School of Prison Wardens.
"Managed the Central School [Prison!} Library, wrote, published and
lectured on various occasions [to the other prisoners?]
[On release from jail in Israel] "Financial consultant to leading
businesses in Macedonia, Russia and the Czech Republic."
-- from
http://samvak.tripod.com/cv.html

Now, unlike Vaknin, I am actually a psychologist. And I would have to
say, if asked, that anyone who, like Vaknin, seeks interviews and
publicity but tries to hide the fact is -- a narcissist. Here is
Vaknin "granting" interviews:

"Interview granted to Misty Harris of CanWes"
"Interview granted to Agencia Efe"
"Interview granted to About.com"

Source: http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

Jesus, this man Vaknin has to seek out the truly minor media because
the reputable print and television media won't have him -- and he's
the RBT clowns' chosen expert on narcissism! He "grants" interviews
like he's the Holy Spirit -- and he's the RBT clowns' chosen expert on
narcissism! He tries to hide the fact that he's a compulsive publicity
seeker -- and he's the RBT clowns' chosen expert on narcissism! He's a
jailbird -- which on Professor Hare's scale is statistically very
likely to put a narcissist into the the sociopathic category as well
-- and he's the RBT clowns' chosen expert on narcissism! He can't
interest a legitimate publisher in his book, so he self publishes it
-- another surefire indicator of a narcissist, that he considers his
opinion so important, he will pay to spread it -- and he's the RBT
clowns' chosen expert on narcissism!

Lovelly!

By the way, I reckon Vaknin is right about Wikipedia, but then the
difference between me and the RBT clowns is that I can see shades of
grey, I don't demand that everything and everyone be either black or
white.

Andre Jute
Never more brutal than he has to be -- Nelson Mandela

PS: Keep it up boys! One of these days -- maybe even in the next
decade or two -- you'll get lucky and one of you little pudding-pulls
will do something right. Meanwhile, thanks for the giggles.