Old July 2nd 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Default OT but great

On Jul 2, 2:46*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
D-y wrote:
Lexus 470, approx 5400lb
Sequoia, 5100 lb
Yukon Denali (now we're getting somewhere) 5800lb
Odyssey (what I drive), 4500lb
It's safer in traffic than a ****box econocar (aside from the 5-Star
crash rating) *because it is large and accelerates reasonably quickly.
Far fewer idiots swooping and dodging, cutting me off than in the Camry,
which is a fairly large ****box, actually.

Don't like it? Well, talk to the idiots. --D-y

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Hummer H2, 6614 lb

M1 Abrams with depleted uranium armor, 65 tons.

Rubber treads available for highway use.
That main gun could come in mighty handy occasionally, but probably
not enough to justify the gas mileage (est. 3gal/mile).

And now, something a little more practical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gL9MpyUDQ

--D-y