Old March 5th 13, 01:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

"you" wrote in message ...

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

Naw, Eddie is just another Mikey wanna-be... hanger On....

I would at least have brains enough to use an "I", not a ****ing "you" if
wanted to be anonymous. "you" is not only a coward, but an idiot. But that
is par for the course with all mountain bikers that ride their bikes on
hiking trails. Now go **** yourself like a good lad and quite bothering
the
honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great

I see Uncle Eddie, is still haunting the Newsgroups, even though his

Mentor Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown....
It is to be Noted... among the annals of the Internet, that Eddie hasn't
learned to write in a civil prose, as of yet... Still as uncouth as
ever, and uneducated in written conversation conventions.... typical of
the type... Just Say'en.....

The only group I am haunting is RBS in order to take care of brain dead
idiots like you. Other than that, Mr.Vandeman is a true believer in his
cause. I merely want to keep mountain bikers off of hiking trails. That is
the difference between us ... if you even know how to make distinctions.

I will write civil prose if and when the occasion ever presents itself. So
far all I have ever had to deal with are assorted asshole mountain bikers
like you who think they can come on this newsgroup and say any fool thing
that enters their minuscule brains.

Let me leave you with one final thought. Whenever a mountain biker either
hurts himself or better yet kills himself riding his bike on a hiking trail,
I rejoice. Just one less moron in the world. Ideally hikers should be free
to sweep mountain bikers off of hiking trails by any means necessary. ****
‘em all I say! There is never any excuse for riding your bike on a hiking
trail. The world is full of all kinds of roads. Find one and ride on it to
your heart’s content, but leave hiking trails to hikers.

Ed Dolan the Great