Old March 11th 13, 02:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Len McGoogle

Default Is Mike Vandeman finally dead?

On Mar 5, 1:07*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:06:23 AM UTC-8, Jym Dyer wrote:
Mikey, has left foe enviers unKnown.... =v= I got email from him about a week ago. The last *public* missive that I'm aware of can be found hehttp://lists.ebbc.org/pipermail/ebbc-talk-ebbc.org/2013-January/01118....It's just a .sig file, but from the "Subject:" line I presume he was referring to a particular comic strip from that day that said tiresome and unfunny things about bicyclists. _Jym_

You just made a really stupid mistake: believing something written by a mountain biker! And one who can't even spell! I thought you were smarter than that....

How was jail?