Old January 19th 04, 10:15 PM
Simonb

Default Winter Riding - Again

Saint wrote:

What on earth are they called for heaven's sake?

Don't know. I looked on Wiggle too; and all I found were leg warmers, which
are more suited to spring/autumn as they can be quickly donned or taken off
and stowed.

I did, however, go to my LBS and found a great pair of fleece-lined bib
tights made by Briko (£40). They also stock the Lusso (UK) brand, which felt
flimsy and were expensive by comparison, with poor padding. Briko stuff is
made in Italy; so you have to go up a size to get something which fits. I
had the same problem with a Briko jersey (I am Briko XL!)

Simon