Old November 2nd 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Default 1 foot wheel walk. need tips

phlegm wrote:
Well, if it's any consolation, I spent several months learning 2-footed.
So, perhaps I just waited too long to try 1-footed.

My hate was in jest. I don't hate you.

I do, however, learn new skills like wheel walking slowly. It takes me
a while. I'm also lazy about practicing and don't put in full effort
(or sometimes even a partial effort) to learn new skills so that's part
of the reason it takes me a while. The other reason is because I'm a
bit of a klutz.

My next goal is to learn to glide. To make the goal reasonable I'm
going to go for glide b4 50. I've still got a few years left.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Dirty Muni