Old October 3rd 17, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default So You Believe This?

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:19:46 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/3/2017 10:20 AM, wrote:
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6:48:19 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/2/2017 1:50 PM, AMuzi wrote:

It's hard to tell tech updates from fake news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41399497

This is why we can't have satire any more.

We do have satire!
http://www.theonion.com/article/no-w...larly-ha-57086

This would never happen in the USSR either. Why don't you move there and be really really safe.

Never? You're forgetting things again:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow...hostage_crisis

We do, however, seem to have the record for recurrences among advanced
industrialized nations. We're number one! We're number one!

As to why I don't move the I'm happy here. Sure, I'd like certain
things to be better; but I don't spend all my time moaning about the
hellhole I live in, as do certain other posters.

--
- Frank Krygowski

So what you're saying is that you can't be guaranteed safety anywhere but you will complain about the slightest fear anyway?