Old October 6th 17, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default NYC cycling update

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:52:59 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3545213

We need sensible regulation, dammit. Drunk driving ought to
be against the law. Anyone piloting a motor vehicle on a
public road should have to pass a skills competence test and
a written statute-based test and then carry a document with
their picture on it. More laws! Yep that oughta do it.

I hope that you realize that "sanctuary city" laws are designed to protect felons first and foremost. This is why I believe that any city or state that becomes a "illegal alien sanctuary" should both lose all Federal Funding but the people who vote this in should be charged as criminals and imprisoned.