Old September 7th 16, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson

Default texting motorist

On Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:00:31 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Tony Dragon wrote:
http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...clist-11849698

Driver who hit and killed cyclist on A31 near Farnham while texting
jailed for nine years

Why he wasn't banned before beggars belief.

Good, he deserves to be locked up.

However, I see cyclist riding both on the footpath and the road texting all
the
time.
If a texting cyclist was to hit and kill a pedestrian, would he get 9 years
in jail?
Or, do we both know the answer to that one?

We need to reintroduce the word accident back into the English language. The driver did not mean to kill anyone.

--
If the Pope goes #2, does that make it "Holy ****"?