Old April 27th 04, 08:14 PM
JJuggle

Default self balancing unicycle!

country_style17 wrote:
*man that is so cool how can i get a hold of one of them? *

Repeat:

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo,
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.........

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

'6th Annual LBI Unithon - Sat, June 5, 2004'
(http://jjuggle.unicyclist.com/lbiunithon)

In fighting the insect we have killed ourselves, polluted our water,
poisoned our wildlife, permeated our own flesh with deadly toxins. The
insect becomes immune, and we are poisoned. In fighting with superior
intellect, we have outsmarted ourselves. - 'The Hellstrom Chronicle'
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067197/)
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24