Old February 15th 18, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Easy compo cash.

On 15/02/18 10:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 13/02/2018 19:39, wrote:

Crash for cash!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cash-scam.html

Don't be stupid. The driver will never get compenstion from her.

She won't be insured.

She could be insured with her fridge freezer insurance?
But then again, most cyclists are unemployable and live in slum one
bedroomed council flats, aka Simon Jester.
HA! Here is one for the books.
The 31 year old 7 foot tall, ape, thick as pig **** cyclist,(with a criminal
record) with no future next door, still living with mum and dad and with a
female that has to be taken out on a lead once told me when I confronted
him:
"It is legal to cycle on the footpath up to the age of 18". He got rather
upset when asked to look up his stupidity on Google.
The cyclist and the dog have been living there for over 10 years.
No pride, no self esteem, no future, typical cyclist.

Thank YOU for the great compliment.