Old March 16th 18, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default New bike path

On 3/16/2018 4:19 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8:27:05 AM UTC-7, Joerg wrote:

It's also good to praise a horse or a dog for good trail etiquette. They
often notice it favorably and it costs the cyclist nothing. One rider
thanked me saying "Sam really likes that".

Yes, because the owner can read the horse's mind. I'm going to start an institute with the sole purpose of stamping out anthropomorphism. It prevents us from really understanding animals. https://www.marketingfirst.co.nz/wp-...-dogs-hear.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/6b...2d480c6e1d.jpg

--
- Frank Krygowski