Old February 12th 10, 07:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishing us with it

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message

[...]
You cannot avoid the liberal media since it is everywhere.
The media is all corporate owned. Not so liberal.

It is liberal no matter who owns it.
[...]

Spoke by a man wearing blinders. I saw a distinct shift.

GE owns MSNBC and it is extremely liberal without any question.

Glenn Beck's daily shows are like college seminars. You can learn a lot
by following him.
Except so much is flat out wrong, and you never know because he won't
tell you.

Glenn Beck is very open and above board. There is no deception about him
at all. He wants to take the country back to its origins in the
Constitution. I don't go along with that, but still it is interesting to
hear this view expressed with intelligence and passion.

Fine, just don't confuse entertainment with news.

No reason why analysis of the news cannot also be entertaining.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka