Old September 22nd 13, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Alex Collins

Default BMX- Easton BMX Bike, 17 inch frame, Red With Decals. Price: $150-200

I don't like riding bikes much so I only used this bike about 3 times and it is in excellent condition. Has a Skid rear tire and a traction on the front, It is red with Easton decals(came on the bike), adjustable seat. Only Back Brake, still works absolutely fine, hit be up with an answer/email and i can send you some photos and we can discuss the price if needed.