Old February 23rd 18, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default English tire width notation

On 2/22/2018 10:51 PM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
AMuzi wrote:

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/tire-sizing.html

Perhaps one should compile all his articles
into a book, have everyone read it, and be done
with it?

Would that be somehow better than having people read that information
online? Seems the main difference would be the expense. And the relative
difficulty in following embedded links.

It is true that people tend to put less value on free items, no matter
their quality; and people tend to elevate the value of items they pay
for. So let me help you out! Send me twenty U.S. dollars, and I'll give
you permission to read all of the Sheldon Brown articles online.

--
- Frank Krygowski