Old September 11th 03, 09:01 PM
Sarah Miller

Default Work mates just don't get unicycling.

johnfoss wrote:
Unicycle = good.
Sitting in the same position all day = bad.

Make sure you don't sit locked in any one position, but move around.
Take frequent breaks, and whatever else your ergonomics reading material
tells you (I'm certainly not an expert). The basic idea is that the
human body is made to move, not be stationary.

Amen brother, preach it.

Thankfully I'm now released from the office and back in the warehouse
where i belong, lifting shifting and inspecting cable. Funny how they
don't think that might be bad for me:-) I know it isn't because i've been
taught how to lift and shift and don't do it if its too heavy.

Sarah
--
Union of UK Unicyclists
By and for UK riders