Old March 18th 05, 04:15 AM
Mike Kruger

Peter Cole wrote:

To answer my own question: http://tinyurl.com/4anrr

Nope -- those are cheap-o brittle plastic kind that break

if you even

make fun of them.

From the description:

"There's nothing like the real thing. These are the same

strong crates
sold to milk producers. They're tough enough to stand on..."

I've bought a few things at the Container Store. All have
either broken ($88 kitchen trash can my wife wanted, shoe rack
for hall) or are nonfunctional (what good is a "designer"
bathroom plunger that looks really cool but doesn't actually
clear clogs?). Perhaps it's just bad luck on my part, but I
wouldn't trust their catalog description. In fairness, I'm
not at all familiar with these crates -- if you are, I defer
to your opinion.