Old February 23rd 18, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Clear roads and I didn't ride today

Weather Underground says that Monday will be sunny and warm with no
rain, a perfect day to ride to Walmart: finally an increase in
mileage!

But at the moment, Sunset Drive and Arthur Street are under Pike Lake.
Detroit street is not a reasonable alternative.

Under the bridge on Sunset, Lones Ditch is wider and deeper than Eagle
Creek, and it runs briskly even when it isn't flooding -- but can it
drain Pike Lake fast enough?

When it's going to rain again tonight, and half an inch on Saturday?

I could go the way I'm planning to come back, but that would mean no
frozen beef, and might be too much increase in mileage.

Stay tuned.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net