Old August 18th 19, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Croissant Combo

I rarely eat all of my lunch, so every wallet and notebook contains a
few fold-top sandwich bags in a "pill pouch" ziplock bag. And I have
some gallon bags and twist-ties in a ziplock snack bag in a folder
slipped between the layers of insulation of my cooler in case I get an
entire bag of chips with my sandwich.

Even when a carry-out box fits into my pannier, I don't like carrying
half a sandwich in a box big enough to hold an entire meal -- when I'm
out long enough to eat lunch, I usually stop at three or four stores,
so I can't spare the space. And I don't want insulation between an
incubation-temperature sandwich and the ice in my cooler.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net