Old April 2nd 09, 11:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Where is Mr. BooblePus (Mitchel Sprinsky)

I have now changed his name to Mr. BooblePus. I was considering Mr.
Rubber Plumber but he's not a plumber. I had all kinds of possible new
names for him. But Mr. BooblePus sounds great!

We're still at war. I perform these posts to entertain you.

He just isn't participating in posts because he knows he can't ride a
MTB like a man should and thus he is not participating in the war he
started. Most of the time I suspect it was the tinsel moron Virginia
Newbon who used/uses his alias.

I should make fun of his latest MTB ventures but he hasn't uploaded a
video lately. He's copying me by instruction of the moron.

It's unfortunate he's personally involved with Virginia Newbon (if
he's not her brother), it's the feminin character that reveals he's a
Newbon boy kick toy for those over-indulgent due to disbelieving in
self-worth women.

www.schnauzers.ws

He is actually engaging in warfare against me by posting according to
my thoughts. He dares not make a post!