Old August 9th 09, 07:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

On Aug 8, 10:30*pm, disPepsiA wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16 pm, amy wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:54 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG
http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=23...
http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000443.JPG
I don't think it was Mitchel, it was an imposter riding South Saint
Vrain.
http://www.schnauzers.ws/index.php?o...ask=view&id=24...
There's not one photo of Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky riding the
rocks. There's photos of him looking at the rocks.
Standing amongst the rocks, but not riding the rocks. The man in the
top URLs is Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky, but nowhere is that man
riding the rocks in the South St. Vrain photos.
IMPOSTER!! PHONY!! FAKE!!
If he pays me I will teach him!
HEY!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!-

You probably will be in jail in the shortime future.

Try harder! Send more police and agents to assault me!

You're not winning and you know it and you're angry about that!

Act more futility and retribution out!

MORE VIRGINIA!!

I'm so attracted to Anne Mills!

ALL AGENTS, INTERCEPT AND ROLL PLAY THE ZAHNER, NOW!

Aloft Broomfield Denver
8300 Arista Place Broomfield, Colorado 80021 United States
Phone: (303) 635-2000Fax: (303) 464-1615

You will find him at the in-touch terminals near the remix lounge.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/052409/P1000442.JPG

LOL...