Old December 11th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 11, 7:36 am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 12/11/2010 8:36 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:

wrote in message
On Dec 10, 7:55 pm, "Duane wrote:

Your response was much more polite than mine. You must be new dealing
with
this
guy.

Truthfully I first experienced the whole ordeal maybe 10 or more years
ago. The ordeal loses its effect after you've experienced it 30 or 40
times.

So you can eventually ignore him?

Frank Krygowski does not bother me, but then I had already come to the
same conclusions on Hell Mutts and farcilities (sic) before being a
regular on RBT.

It appears to be a pretty simple formula: If it fits with his way,
great; if it doesn't, cover it in ****.

Maybe it takes an engineer to understand an engineer?

Maybe. I have no degree (or high school diploma), but have always
been very interested in how things work. I didn't come here for the
argument, but still can't help myself sometimes.