Old October 24th 08, 08:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Ecce Homo

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 22, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

The sound you just hear was my point zooming over your thick skull.

The point, I reiterate ss that it was you, and not Wayne who
introduced ****, **** and **** into this thread ... just giving credit
where credit it due.

Wayne Leggett has established himself as the ARBR poet of ****, **** and
****. That is what he was, that is what he is and that is what he will
always be. If he doesn't like it, he can find himself another newsgroup
where he is not so well known.

[...]

Wayne Leggett quoted:

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come
unto [sic] a small newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy
it?

"Unto" is not incorrect,
BUT uto IS!!!

???

I was referring to your typo.

What typo? Where? The only typo I see is yours!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka