Old November 2nd 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Default 2008 540 unispin competition

Spencer Hochberg;1122920 wrote:
Yeah I used to ride them but I prefer a kh frame and moments with rollo
disks. The koxx cranks used to kill my ankles (they were bloody every
day) and they always ripped up the sides of my shoes. I also like 125mm
cranks more than 135 but that's just preference. The KH frame is nice
because it doesn't have pointy corners to hit your legs on.

makes sense. thanks bro! can i put kh moments on a koxx hub?

--
ktkartch