Old May 17th 11, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

You left off one line from your sig. I fixed it for you.

On May 17, 12:53*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
Bail Conditions will be set for this local Mountain Bike Wannabee cum
Mad Bomber in a Toronto Courtroom tomorrow, eleven months after he
was arrested and charged with mischief, possession of explosives,
weapons and intimidating “justice system participants”.

But in a land where the Prime Minister regularly commits acts of High
Treason without any noticeable reaction from the Press and campaigns on
Election Day openly in defiance of Canada's Election Laws, the Bail
Conditions are liable to be quite restrictive and severe.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Davey "I never met a windmill I wouldn't take a tilt at" Crockett